Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Amazingly, my first job was my best in terms of fulfilment:

Amazingly, my first job was my best in terms of fulfilment:

1.5 years with Shanghai Roots and Shoots, how many projects was I involved:

1. Shanghai tech museum pool
2. Eco office
3. Organic garden
4. Royal Society of Prevention of Cruelty towards Animal workshop
5.Anhui Poverty Alleviation
6. Inner Mongolia Tree Planting
7. Jane Goodall visit

I seriously think that's all in 1.5 years and the ones I truly led was 1,2,3,4 of which only Eco office and organic garden was long term throughout the 1.5 years!

That was the pleasure of being given so little to do and being allowed to focus and hence doing a good job out of it.

Now in the situation where things pour in left and right, the one thing within my control is to say "NO!" to my own good suggestions and ideas.

Ah, I get clearer and clearer why I was happy at Roots and what really makes me smile at night.

No comments:

No dancing girls on top

You Live only Once