Sunday, November 07, 2010

项羽,  刘邦 and 刚愎自用

As I was telling Ah Cai on Friday, I felt all these years, I have been doing nothing but making myself more capable. In that sense, I have been improving my own strength.

However, the fact is that to go far in life, you have to learn to manage and interact with others.
I think counting, there has been about 3 -4 people who told me it can be very stressful to talk to me and that I talk people down.

My sister has been telling me that I have sheer impatience.

If you ask me why, I really don't know. I do know that this problem has further developed across the years Perhaps, as I read and read, I come to feel that I am better and get rather impatient with others.

As a Virgo/ENTJ etc, I intend to impose my standards on others as well. 项羽 was an excellent general and could fight battles very well, however it was the 刘邦 who was a second rate general, politician etc who won the final war.

项羽 could not take suggestions and believed only in himself. Seriously, it is important to learn how to interact with others. It should be so much more important that just making yourself more capable.

严以律己,宽以待人 。
Worse come to worse:
As Gen says, you can't help but judge. However, you don't have to show it on your face.

I really have a lot of work in this area. But how to change? I have been talking about it since 2009, took me a breakup to appreciate that better, but i still can't change.

Count to five.....

No comments:

No dancing girls on top

You Live only Once