- Fluorescent light use as sunlight
- needs at least 2-3 tubes,
- Plants at most 20cm lower.
- Only Ferns can grow
- Turn your plants - Equal growth
- If your plants stems are long, they are asking for light.
Wind and Humidity
- Group enough plants together
- Allows humidity.
- Normal soil outside results in compaction over time
- Compaction squeeze out air and when you water, the roots drown.
- Good quality potting mix should stay moist, aerated and well drain for a long period of time
- Nutrients stay on the surface of the soil particles - therefore u need the inorganic soil portion to hold it. The compost ( organic portion) just provide nutrients but they will just go away if there is nothing to hold it.
- Start with Equal portions of burnt Eath and mature compost
- Apply when plants are hydrated
- Use less than needed when unsure.
- Correct way is to poke a hole then add it cause it can cause "burns" to stems
- Add enough such that the water drains.
- Finger test - soil below surface.