Soundbites. Incomplete Sentences. Only 2 useful pages as below:
Key elements to a micro movement:
5 things to do:
- Publish a manifesto
- Make it easy for your followers to connect with you
- Make it easy for followers to connect with each other
- $ is not the point of the movement
- Track your progress
- Transparency is your only option
- Your movement needs to be larger than you
- Movement that grow, thrive
- don't mortage today because you are in a hurry.
- Movements are made most clear when compared with the status quo or with other movements that pull in other directions
- Movements do less well when compared with other movements with similar goals. Don't beat them, join them.
- Exclude Outsiders.
- Tearing others down is never helpful to a movement as building your followers up.